Lichen Forest Towel
Screen printed on flour sack cotton to preserve its uniquely soft, absorbent, and durable nature, this towel is machine washable and safe to bleach, allowing it to hold up for everyday use.
- 25” x 26” towel
- 100% flour sack cotton
- Screen printed with eco-friendly inks
- Towel size + colors may vary slightly
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable, bleach + iron safe
- Designed, Processed, Printed, and Packaged in USA
- Made by June & December
- Towel + Ribbon are made of 100% cotton which is 100% biodegradable + compostable
- Package tag is made with FSC certified, 100% PCW recycled paper
- Package card stock is carbon neutral, processed chlorine free (PCF) + made with wind energy
- Designed for everyday use to replace paper towels, crisp herbs, and veggies, proof dough, or keep bread warm
- Make excellent oversized napkins
- Repurpose before composting/recycling: kitchen washcloth, general cleaning,
- low lint screen or glass cleaners, paint brush dabber…
- Machine Washable + Dryer safe
- Hot or cold water w/like colors
- Bleach + Iron safe
- Gets softer and more absorbent with every wash
We are committed to lowering our impact on the planet by using eco-friendly, plastic-free packaging materials. We also embrace the power of recycling and often give old packaging a second life; as a result, your items may arrive in a reused package.
This purchase builds habitat.
Proceeds from every purchase in the TPF store support our nonprofit programs such as Adult Education, California Native Plant Landscaper Certification, Native Plant Garden Tour, Seed Conservation and much more. Your support makes the work we do possible!
We do not ship plants.
All orders are processed within 1 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive an email notification once your order has shipped.
Orders placed over the weekend will be reviewed on Tuesday of the following week. Please note we do not have staff onsite Sundays and Mondays.
Your order will be prepared and ready for pick up usually within 3 business days. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is ready.
Our in-store pickup hours are 8:30am-4:00pm on Tuesday-Saturday. Please have your order confirmation email when you arrive.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification with a USPS tracking number. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days after receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Local delivery We do not offer local delivery.
International Shipping We do not offer international shipping.
Shipping to P.O. boxes USPS orders can be shipped to P.O. boxes.
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns and exchanges within 14 days after receipt for eligible items which are like-new and in their original condition, unused, unwashed, and undamaged. Original shipping fees are non-refundable. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
If your order is damaged or defective upon arrival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to organize a replacement. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exclusions: All sales are final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted on plants, seeds, bulbs, gift cards, sale items, food, etc. If you're unsure, please check the product page to verify if the item is returnable.