Your privacy is important to us. We do not share your account information with anyone nor do we store your credit card numbers on our server. Our store is PCI-DSS compliant.
Processing of orders:
Orders are processed during our regular "brick and mortar" store hours. Turn around is generally 1-2 weeks.
Proof of Purchase:
Your email receipt is your proof of purchase. It is suggested that you bring this receipt to classes and events you have paid for as your proof of purchase.
All sales are final.
We warrant that seed is of the variety described. There is no other warranty expressed or implied. We cannot guarantee successful growth after planting. Please let us know if you are disappointed, we may have some suggestions. Our staff is available to discuss your planting conditions with you, before and after you sow
We collect seed from the wild and privately owned properties. Some seed is purchased in bulk from commercial growers.
We do not sell State or Federally endangered, threatened or species of concern listed seeds that was collected from the wild. Our sources for such seed are from commercial growers, other nurseries or botanical gardens or private gardens.
To place an order:
1. Browse the site for products of interest.
2. From any product description page indicate the quantity and other details for the product you wish to purchase then click the "Add to Basket" button.
3. To see the contents of your shopping cart or make changes, click "Cart" in the top navigation bar found on product pages.
4. Once you complete shopping and have reviewed the contents of your cart, click the "Checkout" button at the top of the page to begin the checkout process.
5. Enter or verify your contact, shipping and billing information on the next screen then click the Continue button.
6. Make your shipping and payment selections then click Continue.
7. Enter your credit card details then click the Submit Order button to complete your purchase.
8. Print the invoice page for your records.
Having a problem completing your order? Some solutions are listed below:
If you have cookies disabled in your browser, Miva Merchant will try to read the session ID from an expected cookie file. Since Miva Merchant won't be able to read the cookie, it simply creates a new session ID, and assigns a new, empty basket. This will be a problem, as you will continually find an empty basket. If you need to enable cookies for ordering on our site, information for various browsers is below. Please note it's also a good idea to reboot after enabling cookies, before returning to our site.
All California residents have to pay sales tax for the city of Los Angeles (combined state/county/city)
Seed Weight & Coding:
You may notice that the shipping weight is slightly higher than the weight of the seed. The shipping weight includes the weight of the packaging and mailer. In addition, when you increase the amount of seed on your order from (for example) a packet to an ounce of seed, you'll notice some coding changes on your shopping cart.
Here's an explanation of the coding: